Sunday, February 18, 2007

Week 3, Day 7

I did 45 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon (the gym opens at noon). I didn't do a very aggressive program, just one that challenged me a wee bit. It had me at a steady pace and then would challenge me with a faster pace on a steeper incline. It was a good program and didn't raise my heart rate too much.

Tomorrow is a run/walk or rest day. I've already packed my gym bag so I c an make it to the gym first thing in the morning. If I get there early enough, very doubtful, I will do a run/walk program on the treadmill. If not, I'll do the same on the indoor track. Traditionally, I can't seem to make it there when they open the doors at 6 am, no matter how early I get up. I just can't seem to get out of the house prior to 5:50 or 5:55. Oh well, at least I'm going. :~)

No comments: