Wednesday, June 20, 2007

10K: Week 5, Day 3

Gotta love those cross-training days. Of course, that is, when I have the ability to do something I don't mind doing. Since I'm in a hotel, I'm at the mercy of the equipment that is available. I perused the room and found a treadmill, elliptical machine, and a stationery bike.

I decided to walk on the treadmill. Unbeknownst to me, the treadmill wasn't functioning properly. Walking on it made one feel like you were walking on a trampoline. Plus, you couldn't program any of functions. It was waaaaayyy to fancy for my liking. Therefore, I moved to the elliptical machine. I'm not really a fan of that particular machine. I really prefer the stairmaster, but that wasn't available. I did it for 10 minutes and decided that was enough. I moved the bike for the remaining 30 minutes of my workout. I pushed and I punched, but to no avail nothing on the screen of the bike worked. Sadly, I went back to the elliptical. I withstood it for another 15 minutes and then I was done.

Overall, I put in 25 minutes of cardio (I was supposed to do 40) and I stretched. I thought that was good considering I really didn't want to get up and do anything this AM.
Tags: ,

No comments: