Sunday, June 3, 2007

10K: Week 4, Day 7

Whew! Today's run was hard! I mean HARD! I was all psyched to tackle this 4 mile run first thing this morning then I realized it was raining. Therefore, I went back to bed. The rain let up eventually, but not in time for me to run this AM. So I went on ahead with my day and decided I would move the run to the evening.

When I got back to town this evening I was a bit wishy-washy about doing the run, but I knew I needed to. So I changed and headed out. I mapped a route that was exactly 4 miles and included several hills. Big mistake. :( I couldn't do those hills. They were too much for me. I ended up walking a few of them and altering my route a bit. I mapped the route when I got home and I ended up doing 3.5 miles. I think I could do 4 miles if it was all flat. It is the hills that get me. Must work on that.
Tags: ,

No comments: