Monday, June 11, 2007

10K: bad blogger and bad trainer

I have been a really bad blogger and bad 10K trainer over the last week. eek! I haven't blogged since last Monday and I haven't worked out since last Wednesday. Oh my!

Life has just been too busy for blogging. I must do better. This helps keep me accountable.

I said in my last post that the weekend was going to be a challenge due to my travel schedule. Who knew the week was going to be a challenge due to that travel. I ended up working late many days last week and going to work early. Honestly, there just wasn't enough time each day last week to get all that I needed to do done. I was totally swamped.

I'm not sure if I am going to be able to do this 10K. I just don't think I'm going to be ready. While I can run 4 miles with no problem, I just don't think I can run the hills that may be apart of this route. Again, this week is a challenge because I'm still traveling. I got in really late last night and had an early call this morning. I have dinner plans with the folks that I'm presenting with so there is no chance of a workout tonight.

Ugh! I've got to do something about this.
Tags: ,

No comments: