Tuesday, May 29, 2007

10K: still training

I'm still here and training, somewhat. Due to travel over the past few days, I've been unable to post. I did, however, adhere to my schedule partially. I did a 60 minute walk on Saturday, Week 3, day 6. It was a good walk along a winding path early in the morning.

I was unable to get the 4 mile run in on Sunday, Week 3, Day 7. I had a late night Saturday and didn't get up in time. Since I was in a really hot and humid place there was no way I was going to get the run in that day.

I was still away on Monday morning, Week 4, Day 1 so I didn't get the weight training in either. I did stretch though, so all wasn't lost. :)

I got in really late last night so no workout this AM, Week 4, Day 2. I'll be back in the gym tomorrow morning though!
Tags: ,

No comments: