Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back at it

After a week of not working out, I am back at it. I did The Biggest Loser DVD this morning. Whew! It was just as good of a workout as I remember. I do really good except for the lunges. I just can't seem to keep up with that exercise and have to take a break during that part. My knees really pop and crack during that exercise. That might be an exercise that I need not do. I can do regular lunges, meaning those where you step forward in a slow, controlled motion. But, the ones on this video require doing a lunge with the leg going back at a pretty high pace. Those don't work for me. At all. I need to come up with an alternative before I injure myself.

Tomorrow I head back to the gym. I'll do weights in the AM and the DVD in the evening.
Tags:

No comments: