Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quite sore

Oh my goodness! I have been pretty slack on the abdominal muscles and yesterdays foray back into that region is causing pain today. Wow! I did 24 incline sit-ups and 60 crunches of varying types. I think my entire abdominal region is sore now.

No pain, no gain is the term right? Well, I have the pain today.

This morning I did 20 minutes on the recumbent bike, the hill profile. Then I decided to run the stairs in the natatorium. I don't know what inspired me to do that, but that is what I did nonetheless. It took my 3 minutes to go down and up, down and up, down and up, I don't know how many times. Once I got to the end I walked back to the start, drank some water and did it again. I was much slower the 2nd go around - it took me 4 minutes. I could feel myself getting slower about halfway through the 2nd time around.

I'm sure my legs will feel it tomorrow. But it was a good workout.
Tags:

No comments: