Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 8, Day 1

I adjusted my schedule this week by eliminating week 8, day 1 as a rest or run/walk day and made it a 3 mile run day. I didn't run until this afternoon and I did it around my neighborhood. I actually only ran 2.6 miles and, boy, was I hurting at the end. I developed a sudden pain in my mid-section on my right side. I have no idea of why that happened. I just was in much pain toward the end of my run.

I haven't decided what I am going to do tomorrow. My legs are quite sore, probably from the hilly run and walk on Saturday & Sunday, and I'm thinking they may need to rest. I will do a 2 mile run on Wednesday. My quads, calf muscles, shins, and the top of my feet are hurting. Yeah, I think I'll rest tomorrow. I want to be as fresh as possible on Saturday.

No comments: