Saturday, March 17, 2007

Week 7, Day 6

I know I looked at the calendar this morning and saw that it was March 17th, a mere 4 days before the first official day of spring. To me, a Southern Louisiana native, that means warm weather. But oh, not so much of that today. Not only is it under 40 degrees this morning, but the wind is howling! It feels like it is 32 degrees with the wind chill.

Despite the complaining, I did my 3 mile run this morning. Though, I think I could have finished the 3 miles in under 30 minutes had I not been cold. My time was 31:35 and I had 1 big hill to climb and another slight one. I decided to run a route that didn't require me to back track in that I started at one point and ended at the same point 3 miles later. It was a big square around campus.

I am set to run another 3 mile run on Monday. I hope it is warmer than it was this morning.
Tags: ,

No comments: